Packers' Aaron Jones (calf) officially questionable for Thursday's Week 9
Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones has been listed as questionable for Thursday night's Week 9 game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Jones has missed the last two games with a calf injury, though it seems like the star rusher could potentially make a return on the short week. He'll definitely be needed, as backup running backs Jamaal Williams and A.J. Dillon are out due to a positive COVID-19 test for the latter. Behind Jones, Tyler Ervin and Dexter Williams are the only options on the roster.
The 49ers have been average against opposing ground games, ranking 17th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Packers lock up Aaron Jones with 4-year contract March 14th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Packers' Marcedes Lewis (knee) doesn't practice on Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Green Bay's Jamaal Williams (quad) not listed on Week 17's injury report January 1st, 2021