Packers' Aaron Jones (calf) officially questionable for Thursday's Week 9
Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones has been listed as questionable for Thursday night's Week 9 game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Jones has missed the last two games with a calf injury, though it seems like the star rusher could potentially make a return on the short week. He'll definitely be needed, as backup running backs Jamaal Williams and A.J. Dillon are out due to a positive COVID-19 test for the latter. Behind Jones, Tyler Ervin and Dexter Williams are the only options on the roster.
The 49ers have been average against opposing ground games, ranking 17th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Texans place Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) on injured reserve September 21st, 2021
- Packers' Robert Tonyan scores first touchdown September 21st, 2021
- Green Bay uses A.J. Dillon sparingly in win September 21st, 2021
- Davante Adams paces Packers in victory September 21st, 2021
- Aaron Rodgers rebounds with 4 touchdowns as Packers roll September 21st, 2021
- Aaron Jones scores 4 times in Packers win September 21st, 2021
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021