Rapoport: Patrick Mahomes (concussion) having 'very light' practice with Chiefs Wednesday
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes (concussion) will have a "light practice" Wednesday, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Mahomes could be listed as limited or DNP on the official practice report, but the plan is for him to increase his workload as the week progresses. The reigning Super Bowl MVP does not have any symptoms and is expected to be cleared for Sunday's AFC Championship against the Buffalo Bills. Chad Henne will start if Mahomes isn't available.
Mahomes scored 21.6 FanDuel points in the Divisional Round before exiting in the second half. The Bills ranked 16th during the regular season in FanDuel points allowed to opposing quarterbacks.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins officially questionable for Chiefs in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) limited in practice on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) limited participant in Kansas City's Wednesday practice February 3rd, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (toe) feeling "pretty close to 100%" heading into Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 2nd, 2021