Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game
Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones (chest) is questionable to return to Sunday's NFC Championship game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Jones suffered a chest injury during Sunday's clash with the Buccaneers and is now questionable to return. Jamaal Williams will handle the majority of the touches out of the Packers' backfield while Jones is sidelined.
Jones recorded 6 carries for 27 rushing yards and 4 receptions on 6 targets for 7 receiving yards before exiting the game.
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ankle) starts camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) opens training camp on Giants' PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) opens training camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Report: Zach Ertz now has 'great chance' to stay with Eagles July 21st, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hamstring) reportedly will be ready for Patriots' training camp July 20th, 2021
- Rams' Cam Akers out for season with torn Achilles July 20th, 2021
- Schefter: Aaron Rodgers turned down extension offer from Packers July 20th, 2021
- A.J. Dillon to be utilized 'a lot more' in Packers offense July 19th, 2021
- Packers' Jace Sternberger suspended first two games of 2021 June 10th, 2021
- Packers lock up Aaron Jones with 4-year contract March 14th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday January 20th, 2021