Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game
Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones (chest) is questionable to return to Sunday's NFC Championship game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Jones suffered a chest injury during Sunday's clash with the Buccaneers and is now questionable to return. Jamaal Williams will handle the majority of the touches out of the Packers' backfield while Jones is sidelined.
Jones recorded 6 carries for 27 rushing yards and 4 receptions on 6 targets for 7 receiving yards before exiting the game.
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Packers' Marcedes Lewis (knee) doesn't practice on Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Green Bay's Jamaal Williams (quad) not listed on Week 17's injury report January 1st, 2021
- Green Bay's David Bakhtiari (knee) will miss remainder of 2020 season December 31st, 2020