Austin Ekeler (hamstring) active for Chargers in Week 1
Los Angeles Chargers running back Austin Ekeler (hamstring) is officially active for the team's Week 1 contest against the Washington Football Team.
Ekeler gave the fantasy community a scare in the leadup to Week 1, but after practicing Friday and working with the team's trainers throughout the week, he seems ready to suit up against the Football Team. The dynamic back missed a significant amount of the 2020 season with a related injury, so his health will be something to monitor each week.
Ekeler could be one of the Chargers' most important weapons facing the Football Team's strong defensive front; his utility in the passing game could be crucial in the effort to relieve pressure from quarterback Justin Herbert. We currently have Ekeler, who has a $6,900 salary on FanDuel, to score 15 fantasy points in Week 1, making him our RB5 for the week.
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (groin) expected to play in Week 7 clash with Saints October 23rd, 2021
- 49ers activate JaMychal Hasty (ankle) from Injured Reserve on Saturday October 23rd, 2021
- Darren Waller (ankle) listed as questionable on Raiders' Week 7 injury report October 23rd, 2021
- Damien Williams activated off Bears' Reserve/COVID-19 list October 23rd, 2021
- Garafolo: Seattle's Russell Wilson (finger) reportedly could return in Week 10 October 23rd, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) ruled out for Colts' Week 7 matchup against 49ers October 23rd, 2021
- Mike Williams (knee) will play for Chargers in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Chargers' Mike Williams (knee) expected to play in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Chargers "hopeful" Mike Williams (knee) will be active for Week 6 October 16th, 2021
- Chargers list Mike Williams (knee) as questionable in Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Mike Williams (knee) DNP for Chargers on Thursday October 14th, 2021
- Mike Williams (knee) absent for Chargers' Wednesday practice October 13th, 2021