Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday
New York Jets wide receiver Jamison Crowder did not participate in Thursday's practice session.
Crowder didn't practice on Wednesday either, so this doesn't bode well for the veteran's chances of suiting up this Sunday in the team's game against the Denver Broncos. Keep an eye on his status over the next couple days, as participating Friday would at least give him a chance of playing. Should Crowder sit, Braxton Berrios figures to remain the team's top option in the slot.
In 12 games with the team last season, Crowder had 59 catches on 89 targets for 699 yards and 6 touchdowns.
- Michael Thomas (ankle) eligible to return for Saints this week October 18th, 2021
- Dak Prescott dismisses calf concerns at Cowboys presser October 18th, 2021
- Baker Mayfield (shoulder) expects to play Thursday for Browns October 18th, 2021
- Noah Fant goes for 97 yards, touchdown in Broncos' loss October 17th, 2021
- Jonathan Taylor explodes for 145 yards, 2 touchdowns in Colts' win October 17th, 2021
- Rams' Cooper Kupp continues dominance, scores twice in blowout of Giants October 17th, 2021
- Elijah Moore (concussion) practices in full for Jets Thursday October 7th, 2021
- Tyler Kroft (ribs) out for Jets in Week 5 October 7th, 2021
- Jets' Elijah Moore (concussion) coming out of protocol soon October 4th, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (hamstring) officially active for Week 4 October 3rd, 2021
- Denzel Mims will be active for Jets in Week 4 October 3rd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (hamstring) expected to make 2021 debut in Week 4 October 3rd, 2021