Tony Pollard (foot) questionable for Cowboys on Saturday
Dallas Cowboys running back Tony Pollard (foot) is questionable for Week 18 against the Philadelphia Eagles on Saturday.
The Cowboys don't have anything to play for in terms of the playoffs, so they may decide to hold Pollard out to rest his lingering foot injury. Corey Clement could wind up leading the Cowboys' backfield on Saturday night.
numberFire's models project Pollard for 11.0 touches in Week 18.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Dallas' Dak Prescott feeling "pumped up" about healthy offseason April 24th, 2022
- Dallas inks receiver James Washington to one-year deal March 20th, 2022
- Cowboys' Michael Gallup signs to five-year, $62.5 million contract March 14th, 2022
- Cowboys place franchise tag on Dalton Schultz March 9th, 2022
- Cowboys "close" to re-signing Michael Gallup (ACL) March 6th, 2022
- Rapoport: Cowboys will try to trade Amari Cooper March 6th, 2022