Brian Robinson placed on Commanders' reserve/non-football injury list
Washington Commanders running back Brian Robinson has been placed on the reserve/non-football injury list.
Robinson was the victim of an attempted carjacking this past weekend, getting shot twice. And while this situation is obviously bigger than football, it appears as though he made it out in the best possible condition given the circumstances. Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports that Robinson has a chance of returning to the team by Week 5, which would be nothing short of a miracle. Placement on the NFI list has a minimum of four weeks on the sidelines. For now, Antonio Gibson and J.D. McKissic will handle the vast bulk of running back duties in the DMV.
Our models project Robinson for 146.52 carries for 588.73 yards and 3.81 touchdowns this season. They also ballpark him for 19.63 catches on 27.63 targets for 143.98 yards and 0.87 touchdowns.
- 49ers place Elijah Mitchell (knee) on injured reserve on Saturday December 3rd, 2022
- Lions reportedly activate Jameson Williams (knee) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022
- Cameron Brate (illness) listed as questionable on Buccaneers' Week 13 injury report December 3rd, 2022
- Russell Gage (hamstring) questionable for Tampa Bay's Week 13 matchup against Saints December 3rd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hip) questionable in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022
- Juwan Johnson (ankle) ruled out for Saints' Week 13 matchup December 3rd, 2022
- Antonio Gibson (foot) questionable Week 13 for Washington December 2nd, 2022
- Antonio Gibson (foot) absent Thursday for Commanders December 1st, 2022
- Commanders' Logan Thomas (ribs, illness) active for Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Washington's Logan Thomas (ribs, illness) expected to play in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Washington's Logan Thomas (rib/illness) questionable in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Commanders expect Taylor Heinicke to start 'moving forward' November 20th, 2022