Brian Robinson placed on Commanders' reserve/non-football injury list
Washington Commanders running back Brian Robinson has been placed on the reserve/non-football injury list.
Robinson was the victim of an attempted carjacking this past weekend, getting shot twice. And while this situation is obviously bigger than football, it appears as though he made it out in the best possible condition given the circumstances. Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports that Robinson has a chance of returning to the team by Week 5, which would be nothing short of a miracle. Placement on the NFI list has a minimum of four weeks on the sidelines. For now, Antonio Gibson and J.D. McKissic will handle the vast bulk of running back duties in the DMV.
Our models project Robinson for 146.52 carries for 588.73 yards and 3.81 touchdowns this season. They also ballpark him for 19.63 catches on 27.63 targets for 143.98 yards and 0.87 touchdowns.
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (groin) limited on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Texans' Noah Brown (knee) limited again on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Chargers' Quentin Johnston (ribs, finger) logs another full practice on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Patriots' Demario Douglas (concussion) DNP again on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Dallas Goedert (forearm) DNP again Thursday for Eagles November 30th, 2023
- Saints' Rashid Shaheed (thigh) DNP again on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Antonio Gibson (toe) available for Commanders' Week 12 game November 23rd, 2023
- Commanders' Antonio Gibson (toe) questionable for Week 12 November 22nd, 2023
- Antonio Gibson (toe) limited again Tuesday for Washington November 21st, 2023
- Antonio Gibson (toe) limited Monday on Commanders estimate November 20th, 2023
- Curtis Samuel ejected for Commanders in Week 11 November 19th, 2023
- Antonio Gibson (toe) officially inactive in Week 11 for Washington November 19th, 2023