O'Connell: Dalvin Cook (shoulder) day-to-day for Vikings
Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook is considered day-to-day, according to head coach Kevin O'Connell.
Cook injured his shoulder and did not return to the team's come-from-behind Week 3 win over the Detroit Lions. Instead, it was Alexander Mattison who led the backfield down the stretch. Should Cook be forced to miss Week 4 against New Orleans in London, it would be Mattison who serves as the bellcow with Kene Nwangwu in a support role.
Before exiting in Week 3, Cook had 17 carries for 96 yards and 1 touchdown, posting 13.6 FanDuel points.
- Harbaugh: Ravens' Lamar Jackson (knee) expected to return this season December 4th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle) questionable to return in Week 13; Brock Purdy in at quarterback December 4th, 2022
- Heat's Gabe Vincent (knee) questionable for Monday December 4th, 2022
- Titans' Treylon Burks (concussion) will not return in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Joe Mixon (concussion) inactive in Week 13 for Cincinnati December 4th, 2022
- Bengals' Ja'Marr Chase (hip) officially cleared for Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Minnesota's Justin Jefferson (toe) available for Week 11's matchup versus Dallas November 18th, 2022
- Minnesota's Justin Jefferson (toe) limited again on Thursday November 17th, 2022
- Justin Jefferson (toe) limited in Minnesota's Wednesday practice November 16th, 2022
- Vikings' T.J. Hockenson to 'play a lot' in Week 9 November 6th, 2022
- Vikings' Irv Smith Jr. (ankle) expected to miss 8-10 weeks November 1st, 2022
- Vikings acquire T.J. Hockenson from Lions for picks November 1st, 2022