Dalvin Cook (shoulder) returns to full Vikings practice Thursday
Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook (shoulder) is listed as a full participant on Thursday's practice report for Week 4 against the New Orleans Saints in London.
Cook was held out of Wednesday's session, but that was apparently a precautionary measure ahead of Sunday's international contest. The veteran back played through a shoulder injury last season and turned in a 200-yard performance on 21 carries, so there shouldn't be too much concern about his effectiveness versus the Seahawks. Alexander Mattison remains next in line if Cook were to miss time.
Dalvin is the RB8 in numberFire's Week 4 rankings and our models project him for 99.4 yards on 20.5 touches. The Saints are ranked 10th this season in FanDuel points per game allowed to the running back position.
- Mike White to start at quarterback again for Jets in Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Titans place Treylon Burks in concussion protocol December 5th, 2022
- Hayden Hurst (calf) doubtful for Cincinnati in Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Bengals' Joe Mixon could clear concussion protocols 'early this week' December 5th, 2022
- Seahawks' Ken Walker (foot strain) could play in Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Seahawks' DeeJay Dallas dealing with high ankle sprain December 5th, 2022
- Minnesota's Justin Jefferson (toe) available for Week 11's matchup versus Dallas November 18th, 2022
- Minnesota's Justin Jefferson (toe) limited again on Thursday November 17th, 2022
- Justin Jefferson (toe) limited in Minnesota's Wednesday practice November 16th, 2022
- Vikings' T.J. Hockenson to 'play a lot' in Week 9 November 6th, 2022
- Vikings' Irv Smith Jr. (ankle) expected to miss 8-10 weeks November 1st, 2022
- Vikings acquire T.J. Hockenson from Lions for picks November 1st, 2022