Minnesota's Dalvin Cook (shoulder) available in Week 4
Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook (shoulder) is not listed on Week Four's injury report against the New Orleans Saints.
Cook will be available in Week Four's showdown in London after a full practice on Thursday with a shoulder injury. In a matchup against a Saints' unit ranked eighth (15.6) in FanDuel points allowed per game to running backs, our models project Cook to score 15.5 FanDuel points.
Cook's projection includes 18.1 rushing attempts for 80.5 yards and 2.9 receptions for 21.3 yards.
- Elijah Mitchell (knee) won't return for 49ers in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Jets' Michael Carter (ankle) doubtful to return in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Allen Robinson (ankle) ruled out for Rams in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Deebo Samuel (hamstring) active for 49ers' Week 12 tilt November 27th, 2022
- Tyler Higbee (knee) active for Rams in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (ankle) doubtful to return in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Minnesota's Justin Jefferson (toe) available for Week 11's matchup versus Dallas November 18th, 2022
- Minnesota's Justin Jefferson (toe) limited again on Thursday November 17th, 2022
- Justin Jefferson (toe) limited in Minnesota's Wednesday practice November 16th, 2022
- Vikings' T.J. Hockenson to 'play a lot' in Week 9 November 6th, 2022
- Vikings' Irv Smith Jr. (ankle) expected to miss 8-10 weeks November 1st, 2022
- Vikings acquire T.J. Hockenson from Lions for picks November 1st, 2022