Bills' Jamison Crowder (ankle) out indefinitely
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Jamison Crowder broke his ankle in the team's Week 4 win over the Baltimore Ravens.
Crowder suffered a devastating ankle injury in the Bills' comeback victory, and was immediately carted from the field after he went down. X-rays revealed that the veteran wideout fractured his ankle on the play, meaning his 2022 season is likely over.
Crowder split slot snap reps with teammate Isaiah McKenzie (who also suffered a concussion in Week 4) in the first four weeks of the season, catching 6 of his 13 targets for 60 yards. His absence should open up an opportunity for McKenzie when McKenzie is cleared to return, as well as for rookie Khalil Shakir.
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle) will not return in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Harbaugh: Ravens' Lamar Jackson (knee) expected to return this season December 4th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle) questionable to return in Week 13; Brock Purdy in at quarterback December 4th, 2022
- Heat's Gabe Vincent (knee) questionable for Monday December 4th, 2022
- Titans' Treylon Burks (concussion) will not return in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Joe Mixon (concussion) inactive in Week 13 for Cincinnati December 4th, 2022
- Josh Allen (elbow) practicing in full for Bills Monday November 28th, 2022
- Josh Allen (elbow) not listed on Buffalo's Week 11 injury report November 18th, 2022
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) limited again on Thursday November 17th, 2022
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) limited on Wednesday November 16th, 2022
- Update: Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) warming up ahead of Week 10 clash with Vikings November 13th, 2022
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) not spotted on field for pre-game warmups November 13th, 2022