Bills' Jamison Crowder (ankle) out indefinitely
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Jamison Crowder broke his ankle in the team's Week 4 win over the Baltimore Ravens.
Crowder suffered a devastating ankle injury in the Bills' comeback victory, and was immediately carted from the field after he went down. X-rays revealed that the veteran wideout fractured his ankle on the play, meaning his 2022 season is likely over.
Crowder split slot snap reps with teammate Isaiah McKenzie (who also suffered a concussion in Week 4) in the first four weeks of the season, catching 6 of his 13 targets for 60 yards. His absence should open up an opportunity for McKenzie when McKenzie is cleared to return, as well as for rookie Khalil Shakir.
- Saints' Derek Carr (shoulder, back, concussion protocol) doubtful to return in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (undisclosed) taken to locker room in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Saints' Derek Carr carted from Week 13 game; Jameis Winston in at quarterback December 3rd, 2023
- Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable to return in Week 13 for Cardinals December 3rd, 2023
- Trevor Siemian in at quarterback for Jets in Week 13; Tim Boyle benched December 3rd, 2023
- Update: Kenny Pickett (ankle) won't return in Week 13 for Steelers December 3rd, 2023
- Brian Robinson Jr. (hamstring) won't return for Commanders in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Antonio Gibson (toe) available for Commanders' Week 12 game November 23rd, 2023
- Commanders' Antonio Gibson (toe) questionable for Week 12 November 22nd, 2023
- Antonio Gibson (toe) limited again Tuesday for Washington November 21st, 2023
- Antonio Gibson (toe) limited Monday on Commanders estimate November 20th, 2023
- Curtis Samuel ejected for Commanders in Week 11 November 19th, 2023