Brian Robinson (knee) remains out at Washington practice
Washington Commanders running back Brian Robinson (knee) did not practice again on Thursday.
Robinson is now uncertain for Week 18 against the Dallas Cowboys after back-to-back missed practices. The Commanders placed running back Antonio Gibson (knee/foot) on injured reserve Thursday and signed Jaret Patterson from the practice squad to take his place. Patterson and Jonathan Williams will likely split backfield duties on Sunday if Robinson is ruled out.
numberFire's models project Robinson for 16.6 carries and 71.2 yards on Sunday and he has a $6,400 salary on FanDuel in Week 18. The Cowboys have the No. 9 run defense and No. 3 overall defense in our adjusted season-long rankings.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Jacoby Brissett signing with Commanders for 2023 March 15th, 2023
- Sam Howell in lead for Commanders starting job February 28th, 2023
- Commanders release quarterback Carson Wentz February 27th, 2023
- Washington's Brian Robinson (knee) ruled out in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Brian Robinson (knee) remains out at Washington practice January 5th, 2023
- Commanders place Antonio Gibson (knee, foot) on injured reserve January 5th, 2023