Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (ankle) 'doing okay' ahead of AFC Championship
Kansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid said quarterback Patrick Mahomes (high ankle sprain) is "worked hard on the treatment and is doing OK" ahead of the team's AFC Championship matchup with the Cincinnati Bengals.
Mahomes is dealing with a painful high ankle sprain injury, but it seems like he and the team are going to do everything in their power to make sure he can start against the Bengals next weekend. If Mahomes is unable to play, the Chiefs will need to rely on Chad Henne to take on Cincinnati.
If he is able to start (and finish the game), our models project Mahomes for 19.6 fantasy points against the Bengals, with 282.9 yards, 1.9 touchdowns, and 0.6 interceptions.
- Kenneth Walker (oblique) officially out Thursday for Seahawks November 30th, 2023
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (groin) limited on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Texans' Noah Brown (knee) limited again on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Chargers' Quentin Johnston (ribs, finger) logs another full practice on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Patriots' Demario Douglas (concussion) DNP again on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Dallas Goedert (forearm) DNP again Thursday for Eagles November 30th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (thumb) placed on Chiefs' injured reserve November 25th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle, hip) ruled out for Chiefs in Week 12 November 25th, 2023
- Kansas City's Jerick McKinnon (groin) out in Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (thumb) questionable to return in Week 11 November 20th, 2023
- Chiefs' Jerick McKinnon (groin) available for Week 9 November 3rd, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (illness) out for Week 9 November 2nd, 2023