Cowboys' Tony Pollard (fibula/ankle) to recover 'well before' training camp
Dallas Cowboys running back Tony Pollard underwent surgery on a broken left fibula and high ankle sprain Tuesday.
Pollard was forced to leave the Cowboys' Divisional Round loss to the San Francisco 49ers early on Sunday, but according to Todd Archer of ESPN, he should be back to full health "well before" training camp. Pollard is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent in March and it remains to be seen if the Cowboys will attempt to bring him back. The dual-threat back turns 26 in April.
Among the 45 running backs with at least 100 carries this season, Pollard averaged the sixth-most Rushing Net Expected Points per carry.
- Kenneth Walker (oblique) officially out Thursday for Seahawks November 30th, 2023
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (groin) limited on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Texans' Noah Brown (knee) limited again on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Chargers' Quentin Johnston (ribs, finger) logs another full practice on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Patriots' Demario Douglas (concussion) DNP again on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Dallas Goedert (forearm) DNP again Thursday for Eagles November 30th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) available for Cowboys Thursday night November 29th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited again Tuesday for Cowboys November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) cleared to play for Cowboys in Week 12 November 23rd, 2023
- Cowboys' Rico Dowdle (ankle) expected to play in Week 12 November 23rd, 2023
- Cowboys list Rico Dowdle (ankle) as questionable for Week 12 November 22nd, 2023