Cowboys' Tony Pollard (fibula/ankle) to recover 'well before' training camp
Dallas Cowboys running back Tony Pollard underwent surgery on a broken left fibula and high ankle sprain Tuesday.
Pollard was forced to leave the Cowboys' Divisional Round loss to the San Francisco 49ers early on Sunday, but according to Todd Archer of ESPN, he should be back to full health "well before" training camp. Pollard is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent in March and it remains to be seen if the Cowboys will attempt to bring him back. The dual-threat back turns 26 in April.
Among the 45 running backs with at least 100 carries this season, Pollard averaged the sixth-most Rushing Net Expected Points per carry.
- Adam Thielen to sign three-year deal with Carolina March 19th, 2023
- Bears reportedly add running back D'Onta Foreman March 17th, 2023
- Mike Gesicki reportedly signs 1-year deal with Patriots on Friday March 17th, 2023
- Darius Slayton sticking with Giants March 16th, 2023
- Parris Campbell becoming member of Giants March 16th, 2023
- James Robinson joining Patriots backfield March 16th, 2023
- Houston sends receiver Brandin Cooks to Dallas via trade March 19th, 2023
- Ezekiel Elliott on way out from Cowboys March 15th, 2023
- Tony Pollard (ankle) officially tagged by Cowboys March 6th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (fibula/ankle) to recover 'well before' training camp January 24th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard suffered broken leg in Divisional Round loss January 23rd, 2023
- Tony Pollard (ankle) won't return for Cowboys in Divisional Round January 22nd, 2023