JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) was listed as a non-participant on Wednesday's estimated practice report.
Smith-Schuster, Kadarius Toney (ankle), and Mecole Hardman (pelvis) were all listed as non-participants for the Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice. Smith-Schuster is dealing with a knee injury he suffered in the AFC Championship Game versus the Cincinnati Bengals. All three wideouts have more than a week to get ready, but as of now, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Justin Watson, and Skyy Moore are the Chiefs' top receivers as they prepare to battle the Philadelphia Eagles on February 12.
The Eagles allowed the seventh-fewest FanDuel points per game to wide receivers this season and their pass defense was No. 1 in numberFire's adjusted team rankings.
- Adam Thielen to sign three-year deal with Carolina March 19th, 2023
- Houston sends receiver Brandin Cooks to Dallas via trade March 19th, 2023
- Bears reportedly add running back D'Onta Foreman March 17th, 2023
- Darius Slayton sticking with Giants March 16th, 2023
- Parris Campbell becoming member of Giants March 16th, 2023
- Chase Edmonds signing with Buccaneers March 16th, 2023
- Mike Gesicki reportedly signs 1-year deal with Patriots on Friday March 17th, 2023
- James Robinson joining Patriots backfield March 16th, 2023
- Patriots sign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 3-year deal March 15th, 2023
- Jakobi Meyers joining Raiders March 14th, 2023
- Patriots send tight end Jonnu Smith to Falcons via trade March 13th, 2023
- Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) available for Patriots in Week 18 January 8th, 2023