Washington's Terry McLaurin (toe) will play in Week 1's matchup versus Arizona
Washington Commanders wide receiver Terry McLaurin (toe) is available for Week 1's contest against the Arizona Commanders.
After consecutive full practices on Thursday and Friday, McLaurin is a "full go" for Washington's season opener. In a matchup with 7.57 expected targets, our models project McLaurin to score 10.4 FanDuel points.
McLaurin's current Week 1 projection includes 4.7 receptions for 59.7 receiving yards.
- Seattle's Zach Charbonnet (knee) expected to play in Week 14 December 10th, 2023
- Kenneth Walker III (oblique) expected to suit up for Seahawks in Week 14 December 10th, 2023
- Jags' Travis Etienne (ribs) expected to play in Week 14 December 10th, 2023
- Samaje Perine (knee) expected to play in Broncos' Week 14 tilt December 10th, 2023
- Jets' Breece Hall (ankle) expected to play in Week 14 December 10th, 2023
- Jaguars' Trevor Lawrence (ankle) a game-time decision for Week 14 December 10th, 2023
- Brian Robinson Jr. (hamstring) won't return for Commanders in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Antonio Gibson (toe) available for Commanders' Week 12 game November 23rd, 2023
- Commanders' Antonio Gibson (toe) questionable for Week 12 November 22nd, 2023
- Antonio Gibson (toe) limited again Tuesday for Washington November 21st, 2023
- Antonio Gibson (toe) limited Monday on Commanders estimate November 20th, 2023
- Curtis Samuel ejected for Commanders in Week 11 November 19th, 2023