Terry McLaurin (toe) practicing in full for Washington for Week 2
The Washington Commanders listed Terry McLaurin (toe) as a full participant in their Week 2 practices.
McLaurin's toe injury could keep him on injury reports throughout the year, but he's practicing in full ahead of the team's Week 2 tilt with the Denver Broncos. His production in Week 1 trailed the production of teammates Jahan Dotson and Curtis Samuel, but he should still operate as the team's WR1 on Sundays.
While McLaurin should be healthy for Week 2, he could draw an extremely difficult matchup with Broncos' cornerback Patrick Surtain. Our models project him for a modest 9.2-point fantasy outing on Sunday, with 4.2 catches for 57 yards and 0.2 touchdowns. He has a $6,400 salary on FanDuel.
- Kenneth Walker III (oblique) expected to suit up for Seahawks in Week 14 December 10th, 2023
- Jags' Travis Etienne (ribs) expected to play in Week 14 December 10th, 2023
- Samaje Perine (knee) expected to play in Broncos' Week 14 tilt December 10th, 2023
- Jets' Breece Hall (ankle) expected to play in Week 14 December 10th, 2023
- Jaguars' Trevor Lawrence (ankle) a game-time decision for Week 14 December 10th, 2023
- Wilson: Houston's Noah Brown (knee) expected to play in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Brian Robinson Jr. (hamstring) won't return for Commanders in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Antonio Gibson (toe) available for Commanders' Week 12 game November 23rd, 2023
- Commanders' Antonio Gibson (toe) questionable for Week 12 November 22nd, 2023
- Antonio Gibson (toe) limited again Tuesday for Washington November 21st, 2023
- Antonio Gibson (toe) limited Monday on Commanders estimate November 20th, 2023
- Curtis Samuel ejected for Commanders in Week 11 November 19th, 2023