Brandon McManus earns new four-year deal from Denver
The Denver Broncos signed kicker Brandon McManus to a three-year extension through 2020.
McManus was a restricted free agent during the offseason and was starting the season on a one-year tender. The former Temple Owl took over as the Broncos kicker halfway through the 2014 season and has produced well. He has made 82.9% of his field goals while missing just 2 extra points in three seasons in Denver.
McManus is projected for 32.6 extra points while making 26.7-of-33.3 field goal attempts this season, by our algorithms.
- Josh Jacobs (shoulder) practices again for Raiders December 12th, 2019
- Vikings' Adam Thielen closer to 'game speed' Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) practicing for Eagles Thursday December 12th, 2019
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert has 'earned' lead role, coach Kyle Shanahan says December 12th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) to return to Colts' practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) back at Patriots practice December 12th, 2019
- Denver's Noah Fant (foot) DNP on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Denver's Drew Lock throws 3 touchdowns in Week 14's upset over Houston December 8th, 2019
- Broncos' Von Miller (knee) active for Week 14 against the Texans December 8th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos' Von Miller (knee) expected to play in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Denver's Von Miller (knee) practicing on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Courtland Sutton catches 2 touchdowns Sunday in Broncos' win December 2nd, 2019