Bears continue firesale, trade Jon Bostic to Patriots
The Chicago Bears have spun their second trade in as many days, sending linebacker Jon Bostic to the New England Patriots for a sixth-round pick, according to Jeff Dickerson of ESPN.
The Bears Monday completed a trade that sent pass rusher Jared Allen to the Carolina Panthers. Bostic has not played yet this season and is questionable for Week 4 with an ankle injury.
Bostic was a second-round pick in 2013 who went on to play in 29 games and start 17 in his two-plus seasons with the Bears. The Patriots' defense has gotten off to a slow start, ranking 28th in Adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play through the first three weeks of the season. The team is on a bye Week 4 before picking things back up against the Dallas Cowboys the following week.
- Titans: Julio Jones limited snaps due to tightness September 28th, 2021
- Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (shoulder) DNP on Tuesday September 28th, 2021
- Miles Sanders touches ball five times in Eagles loss September 28th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dalton Schultz scores twice in victory September 28th, 2021
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) active for Football Team Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) upgraded for Football Team September 14th, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) "limited" Monday September 13th, 2021
- Washington's Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) expected to miss 6-8 weeks September 13th, 2021
- Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) lands on Football Team injured reserve September 13th, 2021