Ryan Fitzpatrick stepping back in Dolphins' tank, Josh Rosen returning to bench
Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick will start Week 7 against the Buffalo Bills on Sunday, head coach Brian Flores announced.
Flores just said last week that Josh Rosen would be the starter for the remainder of the season, but that proved to be false. Fitzpatrick replaced Rosen in Week 6 and almost led the Dolphins to their first win of the season after navigating a pair of fourth-quarter touchdown drives. The Bills are a matchup to avoid for either quarterback.
Fitzpatrick has completed 55.7 percent of his passes for 435 yards (6.2 per attempt), 2 touchdowns, and 4 interceptions in four games this season. The Bills are 4th in the NFL in FanDuel points allowed per game to opposing quarterbacks (11.3).
- Schefter: Colts looking to move Marlon Mack September 28th, 2021
- Titans: Julio Jones limited snaps due to tightness September 28th, 2021
- Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (shoulder) DNP on Tuesday September 28th, 2021
- Miles Sanders touches ball five times in Eagles loss September 28th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dalton Schultz scores twice in victory September 28th, 2021
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) active for Football Team Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) upgraded for Football Team September 14th, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) "limited" Monday September 13th, 2021
- Washington's Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) expected to miss 6-8 weeks September 13th, 2021
- Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) lands on Football Team injured reserve September 13th, 2021